Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. TWDR Professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
- 1 Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- 2 Highly Trained Fire and Water Restoration Specialists
- 3 Faster to Any Size Disaster
- 4 A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,650 Franchises
- 5 Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
Why Choose TWDR?
They’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
WDR Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
They’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
They specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. TWDR Professionals have extensive training and equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
fast fire damage cleanup They Have a Restore vs. Replace Mentality
WDR Professionals clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Their “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
WDR Professionals know just how devastating a fire can be. Fire and water damage can leave your house unsafe and unlivable. They’re trained to clean and restore your home with as little disruption as possible.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Repair
- Step 7: Restoration