Water Damage Repair and Restoration
Water can quickly become a really destructive substance, especially when placed inside confined spaces. In the indoor environment affected by water damage microbial and fungal infection can quickly develop, posing a serious health problem.
Our specialists provide emergency interventions and can quickly reduce the risks. TWDR professionals carefully analyze the situation and monitor the extent of the damage. A quick call, preferable in the first 24-48 hours, will maximize the chances of success. We will clean, dry, perform restoration and sanitize all structures and belongings affected by water damage.
Water damage management and restoration is an elaborate process which requires a highly scientific approach. Using the latest techniques and equipment, TWDR professionals will mitigate the extent of the damage and will prevent the occurrence of mold and diseases associated with water damage. We are the best in our expertise field and we are prepared for any situation.
WHY HIRE TWDR?
Quick Response and Efficient Damage Management And Control
TWDR Professionals provide an immediate emergency response. The damage will be quickly contained before it spreads and causes irreparable damage.
Scientific Approach is The Best Approach
TWDR Specialists have an extensive knowledge regarding water damage control and water damage restoration. We use scientific, highly effective approaches to monitor, control and gradually remove and restore water damage.
We Got The Right Tools For the Job
Our technicians use state of the art equipment to locate moisture, extract water, clean and sanitize structures and belongings. We use advanced tools to give you back the comfort and safe you need.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Each water damage case has its own particularities and must be solved properly. But generally, the damage restoration process follows the same steps. We present you what a typical damage restoration process involves:
- Emergency Call – Our customer service will take the call as fast as possible and will require basic information that will help the TWDR Professionals to provide an adequate, efficient response. It is imperative to call as soon as you noticed the water damage.
- Water Removal – We will use our specially designed pumps to extract water and contain the damage spread.
- Drying and Dehumidifying - We will use our special equipment to get rid of any trace of moisture
- Sanitizing – TWDR experts will use specialized antimicrobial treatments to sanitize the environment.
- Restoration – Our experts will restore a building to its pre-damage condition.
Common Water Damage Scenarios
Water damage has multiple sources, starting from pipe problems to extreme weather phenomena. The most common causes include:
- Temperature dropping below freezing point, making pipes to burst
- Leaking pipes
- Washing machine overflowing
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs, toilets
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Heavy Rainstorms
- Overflowing nearby lakes and rivers